High Pollution Over India Shocked American Astronaut





American Astronaut, Scott Kelly, spent a year in space and says he was shocked by the level of pollution in India and China.




Seeing places like China and India, and the pollution that exists there almost all the time is quite shocking.” Kelly said in a meeting with US President Barack Obama.

“There was one day last summer, the summer of 2015, when I was in space I saw the eastern side of China was perfectly clear. And I’d never seen that before in all of my time in space, and I’d spent well over a year in space, total, at that point.








It is very shocking to see high pollution over these place since delhi is not in the most polluted city it is still in top 10 list.it is a topic to think seriously and have strict action to control pollution before its too late.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Holiday destination to visit in the world.